Food craving

Options
Hi everyone..

Everyone is here to lose weight and I really need some help at the moment.. I have this food craving all the time.. I can't help myself. Having to lose more than 30kgs (approx 50 pounds) and with PCOS, it might be very difficult for me to lose weight.

What are some healthy snacks I can keep with me to snack on? Also, what can I do to quit being hungry all the time? :(

Thank you all..

Replies

• finnsgma
    finnsgma Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    How long ago did you start? I found the first 3 weeks the hardest. I really do believe it is like any addiction- quitting cold turkey is hard and painful. I chew a LOT of gum. I have different flavors for different cravings. I always chew peppermint right after I eat to get the taste of food out of my mouth. If you don't like mint gum, brush your teeth- it helps. I also carry fruity flavors for when I am craving something sweet- it helps a lot and it also gets easier as the days pass.
  • AniAnisha
    Options
    Thank you for the tips.. I started few months back.. It seems I have no control over my food intake.. :( I will surely try the gum.. coz as of right now, I wake up in the middle of the night, and have to eat.. so I will definitely give it a try..