Guess what?

Options
I actually weigh less than what it says on my driver's license!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    I actually weigh less than what it says on my driver's license!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg!!!
  • mom24qties
    Options
    myastyme you are doing awesome!!!
  • TheGuardian
    TheGuardian Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow, your weight is on that? I should look mine up :)

P.S. Congrats!
  • mom24qties
    Options
    thanks!
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA me too!

i even lied to be skinny on my DL
    i put 170 when i was about 215 hahaha
    and im 166 wohooo!!!!
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    Haha, sweet! Thats awesome!

Way to go!!!! :drinker:
  • okiegyrl22
    okiegyrl22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just starting. Good luck to all.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    That is great. I considered getting mine changed but I don't have to for another 9 years and don't want to spend $25.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go,Keep up the great work. I don't even know what the weight says on my DL, but I am sure that it is a big fat lie. I never told the truth on that thing.
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    wow, that's pretty rude that they put your weight on the DL's in the States :noway: our documents here only state the height and eye color, because these are sort of permanent, while weight obviously varies all the time... so not only is it offending but also completely useless as information because once you lose 30 pounds it's like you are not the person the DL belongs to... :sick:
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    wow, that's pretty rude that they put your weight on the DL's in the States :noway: our documents here only state the height and eye color, because these are sort of permanent, while weight obviously varies all the time... so not only is it offending but also completely useless as information because once you lose 30 pounds it's like you are not the person the DL belongs to... :sick:
    I moved from Toronto, Ontario to Vancouver, British Columbia and I nearly died when I went to get my DL and they asked me for my weight! I of course rounded it down a few numbers but thought it was ridiculous that those "details" were needed. That information wasn't required when I lived in Ontario.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Cool.
    I can hardly wait!
    :bigsmile:
  • mom24qties
    Options
    Thanks to everyone and we are all doing an awesome job!!:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!