Myastyme

Options
12by311
12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
Just wanted to say that Giiiirrrrllllll, you are looking GOOD! I can't get over your new AV. It's awesome!

Great job!

I didn't see a post from you about your progress and thought you deserved a shout-out!

Replies

• 12by311
    Options
    Just wanted to say that Giiiirrrrllllll, you are looking GOOD! I can't get over your new AV. It's awesome!

Great job!

I didn't see a post from you about your progress and thought you deserved a shout-out!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Aww thats very nice of you!! But really I wouldnt have gotten this far without you guys..and some of my buddies like Awestfall, Lauramg, Team Bring It! and Sassie,Purple Team and Over 200 Group...I think we should turn this post into an encouragement post and everyone should list one person they secretly admire and look up too on here and give one reason why....you never know what the weekend brings and Im sure an unexpected kind word will help many....:flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I agree with your shout.................cause I look up to you tootie fruitie cutie patootie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always famous for kicking my *kitten* into gear.
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    28 days and 21hrs...now thats an accomplishment Sassie!!! I admire you for that and well your fruit catching skills are amazing hehhe:laugh:
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You are looking gorgeous! What an inspiration you are.
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options

i agree! and i think straight hair makes you look even better, is yours naturally curly?

keep going, girl! i would say you are doing better with your weight loss than most of the guys here on MFP but we are right behind ya so watch your tail :bigsmile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! And the straight hair is awesome! But I can tell you don't like a lot of attention so...

Everyone here is doing awesome 'cause you are still in the game despite all the challenges. :drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options

i agree! and i think straight hair makes you look even better, is yours naturally curly?

keep going, girl! i would say you are doing better with your weight loss than most of the guys here on MFP but we are right behind ya so watch your tail :bigsmile:
    I wont say doing better than most trust me its always a struggle daily...excercise food blah blah consuming my life LOL. as I saw in another post I just seem to have had my ah-ha moment and its now lifestyle and not so much a tedious task .....yeah its naturally crazy curly..one rainfall and Im back at square one ha-ha POOF!....
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Thanks honey.................she does look purdy with the hair straight ha????????? I love her curls too though...........................................I told her wait til she hits her goal, Halle Berry (SP?) watch out!
  • 12by311
    Options
    I hear ya on the curly hair. I check the weather before getting ready to know whether or not to go curly or straight that day! :smile:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    I wont say doing better than most trust me its always a struggle daily...excercise food blah blah consuming my life LOL. as I saw in another post I just seem to have had my ah-ha moment and its now lifestyle and not so much a tedious task .....yeah its naturally crazy curly..one rainfall and Im back at square one ha-ha POOF!....

oh i meant just numbers wise... i can't really know about everyone's days so unless the person is sharing experience in some thread it's mostly the tickers that we see here... and yours is always moving the right way! :flowerforyou:

i know that this is not everything that matters, we actually have one girl in the Green Team that can't lose any weight in 3 months (i don't understand why, maybe her thyroid problem) and she has just been sticking to a healthier lifestyle all this time and keeps her positive attitude... i always thought that this is far more amazing than someone sticking to it and seeing results (obviously they stimulate us a lot)!

in the long run, it's really not only about the weight and my hassle to lose all this weight asap is now forgotten and what really stimulates me is that not only will i lose the weight but i will keep it for a lifetime because by the time i reach it i will have developed all the good habits i lacked before

ahh, i kinda wanted to get some curls into my hair, now i am back to my original opinion that they will probably make my round face look even chubbier, i can totally see your face is skinnier with straight hair... well that's no reason you shouldn't dance in the rain :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    yeah curls fatten faces for sure....they are just easier to manage for me ..UNLESS I permanently straighten my hair but Im a Beautician sooo I know the damage it will cause and have opted to stay away from those chemicals..
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Aww thats very nice of you!! But really I wouldnt have gotten this far without you guys..and some of my buddies like Awestfall, Lauramg, Team Bring It! and Sassie,Purple Team and Over 200 Group...I think we should turn this post into an encouragement post and everyone should list one person they secretly admire and look up too on here and give one reason why....you never know what the weekend brings and Im sure an unexpected kind word will help many....:flowerforyou:

thanks for mentioning me, I am very honored to be your friend and you are doing such a great job, I didn't see this post until just now b/c I was busting my butt exercising on my bike for 30 minutes, and I had already done 25 minutes of exercise today. I am back in the game and I am going to go down whether my body likes it or not, :laugh: :laugh: I have also started some strength training today. Seriously girl you look awesome, keep up the incrediably awesone work. :flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Your doing awesome- I haven't been on the boards much to notice but Congrats and keep at it
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options

thanks for mentioning me, I am very honored to be your friend and you are doing such a great job, I didn't see this post until just now b/c I was busting my butt exercising on my bike for 30 minutes, and I had already done 25 minutes of exercise today. I am back in the game and I am going to go down whether my body likes it or not, :laugh: :laugh: I have also started some strength training today. Seriously girl you look awesome, keep up the incrediably awesone work. :flowerforyou:
    Gawd I remember when you were trying to reach the 30lb mark WTG already at 36!!! 40 is coming quick fast and in a hurry!! great job
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options

Gawd I remember when you were trying to reach the 30lb mark WTG already at 36!!! 40 is coming quick fast and in a hurry!! great job

thank you so much, I probably would have already been to 40, but it is my own fault I am not, I cheated on mine and my hubby's 6th anniversary(on 4-5-09) and then I was a total slacker for 3 weeks on my exercise, but I am not beating myself over it, I just got right back on the counting calories the next day after my anniversary(4-6-09) and I have got back to the exercise this week. so I will make it to 40 soon, just taking one day at a time.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    one rainfall and Im back at square one ha-ha POOF!....

i was not even sure that was you with straight hair! i looked thru all your profile pics to make sure that was really you! y'know i love your curly hair--but i will say that straight is also gorgeous. lucky you! :heart:

as far as others i admire not just for wt loss/health stuff but for other reasons as well--it's a long list and i don't mean to leave anyone off, but the ones that jump to mind: stillkristi, kerri, mya, marla64, the other moms in the stay at home mom thread for their support and encouragment :heart: , boss, luckyleprachaun, keiko (? av of running), cmriverside, fitnessgeek, lauryn1981, fitnessperfection (is that rt?), songbyrdsweet, and even dave :tongue: .

really i am so grateful for the many many people here who educate me, give support and give me real examples. THANK YOU! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!