& I was doing so well :(

Options
I get to half a stone lost, I go out, get drunk, come home, binge on a pizza with my friend. I've put on a pound this morning.
I feel so crap about it this morning I just feel like giving up :( but I want to have a good body more than most things.

Replies

• Bikini120
    Bikini120 Posts: 18
    Options
    I get to half a stone lost, I go out, get drunk, come home, binge on a pizza with my friend. I've put on a pound this morning.
    I feel so crap about it this morning I just feel like giving up :( but I want to have a good body more than most things.
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Could be water weight with the sodium in pizza. Let that be your binge day and get out and workout more today. No biggie just don't make it an every day or every weekend occurance.
  • Lowenna1
    Lowenna1 Posts: 22
    Options
    Getting drunk and a pizza - that sounds like great fun! Don't give yurself a hard time and remember that today is another day. Just cos you treated yourself for one eveing doesn't mean you've messed it all up. I'll be that pound comes off by tomorrow or Monday anyway.
    We all deserve a break sometimes!
    :smile:
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up about it. Just get back to it. It takes me almost two weeks to recover from a bad food choice day, so I really pay for it.....but if anything I appreciate the other "good" days and how much I am conditioned to eat right. Allow yourself fun and keep going!:drinker:
  • Bikini120
    Bikini120 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks for your advice guys, it's so nice to know you've got support when you feel like this :) much appreciated xx