Body By Vi????

Options
Has anyone hear of Body By Vi?? And if you have ,,does anyone have any feedback on it? I have a few friends who are doing the 90 day challenge , but they are now distubuters of it and may be just trying to encourage their products for their financial gain,,which is not a bad thing, but I would like to hear from honest opinions also,,,thanks everyone

Replies

• charlenem99
    Options
    Hi, Lisa

I have been using the body by vi shakes for over a month on and off. The product really works, you will definitely lose weight. When i first started I was drinking the shakes twice a day replacing two meals then I switched to drinking one shake a day so I can learn how to balance eating healthier. Since been on the shakes I have lost twelve pounds so far. Good luck
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    It has worked wonderfully for me! The program also (although it at first looks very expensive) is VERY cost effective. Each meal costs less than $2 and I have saved about $300-$500 a MONTH on food using the shakes. I feel healthy, strong, my workouts have improved, ect. Plus it is really healthy for you, not a fad diet at all but a tool in your life style change. I can't say enough about it and BTW I am not getting free product or selling this stuff at all, just really love the products. Message me if you want to hear more or try samples, my rep mails samples to people all over the place for free because the product is so great that once people try it they love it so it sells itself.

Plus it is so yummy, like cake! Healthy for kids, pregnant or nursing women and diabetics.

:happy: