5'7" female, 167 lbs to 145 lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• jrose74
    Options
    Same stats as everyone above......I have about 27lbs to lose to hit my goal of 140lb. Way to go!! You look awesome. I will be there shortly. :wink:
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    Good Job, keep it up you will get into your bikiini with no problem!:smokin::glasses:
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    I'm sorry----You look bikini ready to me!
  • szyja
    szyja Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm 5'7" too...started at 193 (GULP!) but I'm down to 176. My goal is to be just like you! :wink: Keep up the awesome work! You definitely look bikini ready to me!!!! *wolf whistle* :flowerforyou:
  • Porcelain1981
    Porcelain1981 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

It's great to visually see where you've got to, especially as I'm just starting and similar height to you - as pretty much everyone in this thread seems to be!! I'm just shy of 5'8", started at 190lbs and aiming to get back to being c126lbs, just 4lbs down so far, but it really helps to see other people winning too.

Thank you for sharing, look forward to seeing your next goal met!
  • GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! Thank you for your kind words, and the extra motivation I needed to reach my goal! I can't wait to post photos again once I am there! =)
  • kimberlilynn
    kimberlilynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I am 5'7" also, nice to see such a wonderful example. Thanks for posting!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! What a great inspiration! I'm the same height as you and 145 is my goal weight. Thank you for the motivation!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    That is great!! Definitely can see the difference
  • kellyrorie
    kellyrorie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WOW! you are my exact height AND my starting weight AND my goal weight! After I have my baby (Im currently pregnant and TRYING LIKE CRAZY to maintain and not gain any un-needed weight) I'm gonna do it too this time! Great job! I KNOW how hard it is! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!