Food related NSV

LJV1031
LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
Okay... so I gave up potato chips for the month of February... NOT a big deal, because I RARELY eat chips anyway, then all of a sudden two days ago... I was seriously wanting to get some BBQ chips from the vending machine at work, then BAM, I remembered my February goal. SOOOOOOOO... I decided to get a cake instead, though that wasn't what I REALLY wanted........... BUT THEN, I remembered a coworker had some popcorn she was going to pop in the microwave, so I just had to wait it out, until she came back from her dinner break. So, I went from a 220 cal bag of chips, that are on this month's "do not eat list" to a 460 cal cinnamon bun, that fit into my calories, but I was really not in the mood to "spend" to 100 cal in yummy popcorn, that was guilt free! *YAY ME* Thanks for "listening" LOL. :drinker:

NOTE FOR NEWBIES : NSV = Non Scale Victory! :happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!