You, sweet MFP peeps!

Options
2»

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I have never chatted with you directly either but have read some of your posts and enjoy your perspective. I'm so glad your getting better. Your dedication and concern for your children biological or not is what every child should experience, sadly not all do.I don't have the words to thank you :flowerforyou:
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm glad your doing better and your spirits are so high. In my job I see some of the children that need to find someone like you. Your a strong soul and god is shining through you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.:flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I too am glad to hear you are recovering. My thoughts are with you during this challenge-:heart:
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    MG, I am so happy to see you posting again! Your spirit is amazing. Give your body and soul time to heal. You and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you get your pudding soon!! Do you need us to start calling the hospital demanding it for you? :flowerforyou:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    so glad to "hear" from you....this means you've already come a loooong way. Sending continued peace, love and healing thoughts your way.

:flowerforyou: ~Melanie~
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you posting MG.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!!! Hospital beds are so uncomfortable. :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    SOOO glad to see you on here! My thoughts and prayers have been with you since I found out!

God Bless! :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Glad you're on the mend. Take it easy.:flowerforyou:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    God's richest blessings upon you, MG. The sign of a true servant is one who after going through hell, wakes up and is immediately more concerned about everyone else involved. In today's society, people no longer look at the character of the individual. Ethics today are based on situations and not high standards of character. Very few are willing to just do the right thing.

MG, I admire that you are more concerned with others than yourself. Most people would be more concerned with what they had just gone through and seek having themselves to be the main focus of attention. You are a person of great character and one to be held in high esteem with respect. The world needs more people like that. I pray that your recovery will be full, complete and that you will be able to continue to be a great example to all of us.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hi MG!! How are you doing today? :flowerforyou:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    So good to hear from you and still praying for your speedy recovery. Get well soon and thank you for the love and care you give to those children who need it. You are an inspiration. God bless.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    You have incredible strength and courage. :flowerforyou:
    I am so happy to see you post so soon...I need you back here so you can ignore me again! :wink:

All the best!
    Mireille
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    MG - soooo good to hear from you! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
    please take the time you need to heal. this world needs you more than you know :love: glad you are able to post and that you are on the road to recovery! :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you're doing better. You are such an inspiration to so many people. God bless you for your work with the children. I'll continue praying for you to heal not only physically but also emotionally. Take care of yourself. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you are recovering enough to post a little!!! God bless you girl - and heal you inside and outside. And I hope someone gets you that pudding as soon as you are able to eat anything!! You deserve it - and much much more. :heart: Praying for quick healing for you physically and you and the kids emotionally and mentally!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome back!

It's so nice of you to update us when clearly you have a lot to focus on right now!

We will continue to pray for you and wish you a quick recovery!! :heart:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Get well soon! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Here's praying for a speedy recovery & some dang pudding! :laugh: I'm glad that you are well enough to post! Take care of yourself! :flowerforyou: Hope you're out of that stinky hospital soon! *hugs*
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I'm relieved to hear you are doing well. You are certainly one strong woman!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery:wink:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    YOU are awesome. :flowerforyou: