:smile: I can do it, I know I can, just have no support and can't motivated

Replies

• kathyjlewis
    Options
    :smile: I can do it, I know I can, just have no support and can't motivated
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Thats about a pound a day. :noway: Everyday. Not that I don't believe in you, its just that it not healthy or realistic.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    You can do whatever you set your mind to! Just let your body follow...exercise/ keep your cals in range every day! :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Thats about a pound a day. :noway: Everyday. Not that I don't believe in you, its just that it not healthy or realistic.

I have to agree with this one. Your goal should be about 2 lbs a week, that is considered agressive. That would bring you down by at least 30 lbs from today until august 1st and you will have a better chance of keeping it off and continuing to lose if you set realistic goals.

What is the sudden rush?
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    You can only lose about 2 pounds per week in body fat. If you lose more, you are losing muscle mass. Good luck!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You can do whatever you set your mind to!

I agree!

I read the posts from when you first joined. My suggestion would be setting your mind to being in good overall health. When you REALLY want to do it, the weight will fall off - at a healthy rate.

I get the urgency. Once we decide we want to lose weight, we want it off NOW. To keep it off though, you will want to change your lifestyle - you won't want a quick fix.

Keep reading the message boards here, request some friends and think positive. We'll support you - even if you don't have support at home. You CAN do this! It will be great to prove it to yourself and any skeptics who won't motivate you.

Best wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options

Yup, I agree with this statement.

I think we are all cheering you on to lose the 100 lbs, it's the tight timeframe we're thinking of.

I'm just curious as to how you picked August of 2009 to be the time. Is there a special event or something? If you're comfortable, please share with us and we're here to listen.