Looking for support

Options
I restarted my weight loss journey just before Christmas when I decided to stop drinking pop and exercising. About a month ago, I decided to start using the myfitnesspal app that I had downloaded during my first attempt to lose weight last year. I'm just under 5' 1" and started off at 213.2 lbs. I'm currently down 15.4 lbs. This week I hit my first week of no weight loss (but no gain either!). My diet and exercise were fine but I had too much stress in my life. I'm hoping to find more support as I feel like I'm the only one on this journey at the moment. Currently, this is the longest I've stayed committed to losing weight and getting into shape. I have set up several small goals but my first big goal is to get to 150 lbs!

Replies

• Zumbaeng
    Zumbaeng Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me... I've been told i'm supportive =)
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend invite. I have started and restarted quite a few times myself. I am 5 days in this time and I have a ways to go.
  • zumbamommaof4
    zumbamommaof4 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) Don't get discouraged keep up the good work. Remember you are worth it!!!!
  • clairepeaches626
    Options
    you can add me too!!!! we can do this!
  • DimpleQueen
    Options
    Hello All! I'm very new to this. This is my second day on the site, but I'm not new to dieting. I've been on and off diets all of my life and I've never really taken it serious until last year when I joined Weight Watchers. Since March of last year I've lost about 40 pounds. I fell out of love with weight watchers and a friend of mine suggested My fitness pal. I'm still getting use to everything and I would LOVE to make some friends on here!
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I know I have a long way to go but I am feeling good about the changes I am making. I no longer dread exercising. I have come to realize that I may never be a "runner" but there are other things I can do. (and I recently learned that the elliptical isn't as bad as I thought it was)
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Looking for people to support me as well!