Looking for friends to help motivate me or give advice

Options
I just signed up for this program today and I am very excited to make this life change! I am not only doing this because I want to feel great about myself but for health reasons as well! I just recently moved to a different state to be closer to my family but in the process I left a lot of friends and trying to diet alone is hard! My 2 boys are my motivation when it comes to exercise but it would be nice to be able to talk to or even get advice and tips from some friends

Replies

• MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    add me..... AND YOU NEED A PROFILE PIC ASAP!!
  • pattan59801
    Options
    Add me I just started as well
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • PlusSizeBeauty88
    Options
    I just started also! You can add me!!! : )
  • jmcdowell05
    Options
    Add me I'll be glad to help! And we all need motivation along the way.
  • mcilhattonja
    Options
    heyy add me i know quite a bit so maybe i could trade some advice and tips with you and itd be great to get some friends on here to give me as much motivation as possible :)
  • jenniferminter
    jenniferminter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! Anyone who needs encouragement feel free! Good luck!
  • darcybull2003
    Options
    you can add me - i need more accountability when it comes to logging in. I know it works but busy mom of three. Its difficult some days.
  • chelsey554
    Options
    add me (:
  • SkinnyFranchini
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

You can never have too much support.
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 2 boys as well! :) Actually, Anyone can add me if they would like. :flowerforyou:
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    MFP works great!!! keeps you on track and makes you realize what you put in your body. I wouldnt have been able to lose the weight I have if I didn't have a source like MFP to use. Best of luck on your journey!!
  • busymom514
    Options
    Hi! You can add me I started a couple days ago. I tried this once but, did not succeed. I am doing this again with my mind set to lose. I have a couple of close friends on here but, I am always wanting some more people to give me advice and help me stay motivated.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I would love to support you as much as possible.