sort of success depends on how...

Options
Heather125
Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
......you look at it.
I have finally gotten the last of the easter bunny candy out of my house.:bigsmile:
I managed to maintain my weight I didn't loose but I didn't gain either.
ok perhaps I'm grasping for that silver lining but I refuse to get upset about it next week I will be back on track

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    ......you look at it.
    I have finally gotten the last of the easter bunny candy out of my house.:bigsmile:
    ok perhaps I'm grasping for that silver lining but I refuse to get upset about it next week I will be back on track
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    That's a success in my opinion. I know I would have been gorging on easter candy if I had them in the house.
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Great!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    ......you look at it.
    ive been eating 1 serving of dark chocolate daily to help me avoid over doing it on candy...it really helped ..im glad the access to it is gone but I will probably continue to eat it every so often...wtg on not over doing it this Easter!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, and I do think it is a success. :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    i have eaten a total of 5 of the cadbury minieggs.... and thats it... no cadbury cream eggs or bunnies for me this year... i was a good girl:smile:

yay for being easter successes:drinker:
    and BTW by that i meant you were a success for not gaining!!!!! gotta look at the positive side right?:flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I had one cadbury cream egg and one carmel egg. I savored them, enjoyed them for a really long time, and said that was it for this year's easter.

there was an easter a few years ago when the grocery store had waaaaaay too many cadbury eggs, and they had loaded up a shopping cart with them, labeled 10 for $1. we bought 5 bucks worth (50 eggs) DH and I polished them off in a few days.

so in comparison, I did VERY well this easter. :drinker:
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I think that qualifies as a success! :flowerforyou:

I had a Cadbury Orange Cream egg the other day. I was waiting in line at CVS & I saw them. I'd never seen the Orange Cream before, and I resisted for awhile, but ended up buying one. I left it in my craft room for over a week. The other day I had the calories for it, so I ate it! It was yummy! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!