Hypothyroidism pls answer

Options
2»

Replies

• Tonyjb2012
    Tonyjb2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice it really helps. I found out i had hypothyrioidism last year when i was 17. I had to go to the hospital becuase ihad developed rhabdomyolysis from my hypothroidism. Recently they got my dosage rigt and i been taking my meds how i should be and i feel great compared to how i used to be. I just wanted to know if there was anything else i could do to help me lose weight with my hypothroidism.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    As you start feeling better, it does get easier. Just take advantage of the times you do feel good and get some great workouts in!

For me, the key to success is being treated at the right levels. I have tried to lose weight in the past and was unsuccessful due to a variety of medical reasons, such as my thyroid levels and certain other medications that I was on. Now I'm trying again and losing weight is almost coming natural. I still have to kick myself in the butt to workout, but I'm not overeating to try to wake up myself up anymore.

Good luck to you! You are welcome to join the group about hypothyroidism. Click on Groups and search for it.