anny Posts: 27
    Options
    thanks to all:smile:
    so nice of u :flowerforyou: i will surely work on it
    thnx 1 again 4 ur kindness:drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Acidophilus works for me...It is best from a fridge at a health food store or the yogurt others have discussed helps, but the acidophilus is a capsule with the same active ingredients(when you don't have the yogurt).

should i take dat Acidophilus? in how much time it works?
    is there any side effect after using it?

acidophilus is sold in pill form at all pharmacies, usually in the vitamin area. This is most commonly used to help with diahrea (sp) and recommended for use when taking antibiotics. It is one of the probiotics found naturally in yogurt and is best used to help regulate your digestive system. There are no side effects that I know of.
  • anny
    anny Posts: 27
    Options
    thanks to all for wonderful tips:flowerforyou:

184008.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kelly11
    Kelly11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I use Yogi Tea "Get Regular." The first day, you might get a tummy ache from it, but it's helped me so much!
  • Kelly11
    Kelly11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I use Yogi Tea "Get Regular." The first day, you might get a tummy ache from it, but it's helped me so much!
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've noticed a glass of red wine the night before really helps me. I don't suggest drinking as a cure but a glass now and then in moderation has been shown to be beneficial for other health issues as well.
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    I can tell you I use 1 Tablespoon of Trader Joes Ground Flaxseed with blueberries and I have NEVER ever had another problem :)
  • sparkyspal
    sparkyspal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    There are alot of great ideas here.. I'm off it Trader Joe's Thanks for the input