A little extra help

Options
Hi! I came here looking for a little extra help to stay on track. I have been doing a paleo diet and am now starting to add more exercise into each day. Since I am a singer I usually work afternoons/evenings and have my mornings free. Today was day one of waking up and going immediately into my scheduled day of Zumba, shower, bfast, etc... The schedule on google calenders really helps and this seems to be a good place to keep track of nutrition values and exercise. Here's to another try!

Replies

• zephyrzar
    zephyrzar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am just starting with paleo and trying to work out more consistently. Changing the eating has been difficult, so we are doing baby steps with it. Adjusting dinner first, breakfast and soon lunches. My weight has been slow to lose, but hopefully I will start seeing the results.
  • brienne225
    brienne225 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kirsten this is a very good place to keep track of your food( journal) and your activity!! I am honestly addicted to logging in my food and keeping track of my progress. It feels wrong if I ever forget to log in now lol! It takes a while but if ya hang in there you'll be in the same habit of logging in your food/ activity too! Definetly worse things to be addicted to ha? lol Take care and glad your on here now for support!