• elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!! :drinker:
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Tony,
    You have been a wonderful role model and inspiration to many on here. I'm very, very grateful to have you as a friend. You have helped several of those who came to me for help and because they're men who needed to lose a lot more weight, I asked you to add them to your friends list. One, in particular, is doing extremely well, all because of your excellent suggestions.

I will never be able to thank you enough. Your family is very blessed to have you in their midst. Best of even more success to you. And, lots of big hugs to you, your lovely wife and sweet young angels that you two are raising.

Keep up the great work in staying heart healthy. You're a WINNER! Creo que tu estas el mejor de los hombres :)

Claire
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look great, what a difference a year makes! Be proud of your accomplishment and I'm sure you family is thrilled with your success!!!!
  • Zumbaeng
    Zumbaeng Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • Aphreal
    Aphreal Posts: 103
    Options
    absolutely!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!