Looking for a Buddy To Motivate Each Other

Options
I am looking for a buddy to motivate me and I will motivate you. We can email each other each day or week about how our workout is going how our eating is going etc. and share our weight-loss.
I am looking to lose about 25-30 pounds I am 20 years old.

Replies

• lcoulter417
    Options
    I am interested :) I am 24 years old from Michigan. I am looking to lose 53 lbs. Let me know :)
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Me too :D I am 22yrs old and looking to lose 65 pounds :)
  • ah_mander
    ah_mander Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

I'm 25 and I have a 100lb goal to meet. I love supporting others in their weight loss journey.
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Me too! 22 and have 35(ish)lbs to go :) Feel free to add me .
  • PlusSizeBeauty88
    Options
    I'm interested. I'm 23 years old and I live in Minnesota. My first goal is to lose 20 pounds.
  • jmvmisc24
    jmvmisc24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im 22. im trying to drop another 35-45 pounds. Im from alabama. interested.
  • waferzdog
    Options
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU !!!
  • 1976Claudia
    1976Claudia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im 35. would like to loose 20 - 30 lbs. i need some one that wants a motivation partner
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for the same...I am 28, working mom of 1, and looking to lose about 30-35 lbs. I'm from Tennessee :)
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    what is the game plan??? ideas?
  • ve022
    ve022 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am 28 from AZ. You could add me. I have been working on this for about 2-3 months now and am just now beginning to get results. I can give what advice and aid I have. I am also a school teacher, so I tend to always be tired and on the go.
  • rneumann22
    Options
    Im 18 years old and looking to lose 20 lbs! Interested :)
  • hherrin01
    Options
    I am also interested! I am 21 years old from Texas and looking to looks 30 pounds!
  • cpierzchajlo
    Options
    I need a motivation buddy
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do it! Hello from Miami! :glasses:
  • KimberlyWIOG
    Options
    Always looking for new pals to motivate and to motivate me! Feel free to add me.
  • HealthierFitMe01
    Options
    Feel free to add me and message me whenever you want I have Fitness Pal on my phone so I will get back to you the soonest I can. We can almost exchange our personal emails if you like just inbox me. Thanks so much I dont check my board much sorry about that.