New and looking for buddies

Options

Replies

• lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hey there, friend me if you like. I am in Alabama so don't know if I am local. you will find lots of successful, supportive people here. Good luck
  • barbstate12
    Options
    Hello All!!! My name is Barb and I'm new to this..just joined today..I think it's great that everyone is so motivated. You all can add me if you like..I would be more than happy to motivate (it will keep me coming back to log in my progress..lol)..so add me..because I don't know how to add people yet..lol
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Kim.....I am from Australia....I have been with MFP for about a month or two now. Feel free to add me.....I would love share this journey with you!!
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy, my friends on my list are a great support team....
  • Rosiered2
    Rosiered2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Karen, and I'd love to be your friend!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I just joined on 021912. Nice to meet you. Please feel free to add me!
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new, and although most of my family is on here I would love to have some friends to motivate. I know I need all the help I can get lol Anyone can add me!
  • dnaul
    dnaul Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can motivate eachother.
  • ashleykristin21
    Options
    I am just getting back into the groove of losing weight and could def. use some support. I have 0 friends on here at the moment and would love a team to help me through this journey.
  • Happyrunnerdog
    Options
    I wish I knew how to add people as I would add you. I am new as of a few hours ago. I need to loose weight. I have been active all of my life, but a few years ago arthritis started to hit me. By last summer I could hardly walk I was in so much pain. I had also gone through some tough personal stuff and so between hurting so much when I worked out and not wanting to work out, I did nothing and just gained weight.

Now I want it off. I just turned 42 and want to get back to (or maybe for the first time, feeling good about myself). I was very sick during my teens and twenties and it was not until I was 35 that they found out that I had Celiac Disease. This also contributed to the arthritis. It has been a long time since I have felt good about myself. I am ready to start feeling good about myself.

I need people to motivate me and cheer me on.
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hey girl! Add me! Anyone can! I will motivate and support you all the way :)!!
  • corrsinblue
    Options
    I'm new here too and would love to see how others are doing along the way! I love to encourage people!!
  • nzgirl21
    nzgirl21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, My name is Aleesha and I am new to the place and would love to have some new buddies, not only than can motivate me but I can help in return with information and tips I have been learning along the way. :)
  • SammieNova
    Options
    I'm new too, and this seems like a great place to meet people with extra tips and cool things to help us lose weight, or get toned. :)
  • newlife888
    newlife888 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anybody.
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me
  • TrishD2
    TrishD2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hey add me if you want, I am the same and supportive friends is great!
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Always love to help and to motivate and to be motivated as well.
  • smalacarne
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too looking for buddies! Please add me and we can help each other :)
  • alyssbrkr
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm new too, would love to help each other out! Feel free to add me