Going Vegan for Lent! Any suggestions?

Options
So, obviously Lent is coming up, and for some reason, I feel the strong urge to go vegan, and if I like the vegan lifestyle after Easter I'll continue it.. Not sure where to start but I definitely want to do it! Any advice from fellow vegans? and I want to be a full on vegan but if I go to a restaurant and they don't have anything vegan, I have no problem eating chicken or meat.. Anyhoozles, any tips or articles I can print out or read?

Replies

• thindependent
    thindependent Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a really good idea! I might do this as well but just vegetarian (I don't know if I'd be able to do full vegan). Sadly I don't know anything about it though...maybe someone else has some tips?
  • egelderm
    Options
    HIIII GUYS! :) I'm vegan! and love it! you'll probably find out it's an amazing lifestyle and stick with it :)

Make sure you find good food to replace the nutrients you're missing out on from not eating animal products :) You can google a lot of alternatives, you'd be surprised how many fruits/veggies have equal (EVEN MORE) nutrients to animal products, adn actually how easy a vegan diet is!

I've lost a ton of weight going vegan.. just from the lifestyle alone without even trying! There is a lot you should know and research to make sure you're doing it healthily! Message me if you want any specific details, I would LOVE to help!