I thought I could do it on my own!...sadly not the case!

Options
Well, Im back! I thought I could do it on my own and not track as often as I did last year....but guess what? Yes I became complacent and not as commited nor dilegent or focused on my health, fitness and wellbeing. Im disappointed with myself as I kept coming up with , what I thought were "reasons" but they were actually "excuses" as to why I couldnt stay on track. So here I am hanging my head in shame because Ive disappointed myself. I havent put on any weight, Im just not as firm and toned as I used to be. Im going to commit to tracking month by month for my health and wellbeing. So I welcome any support and words of encouragement. :)

Replies

• savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :) happy to help get you on track :)
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    It's all about fous, darlin'!! Happy to have you back!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!!!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Glad you came back!! Don't be so down on yourself, ya live ya learn right?

:smile:
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Welcome back I hope once I reached my goal I don't slip either but then again with all the great MFP friends I have I don't think I will for I hope to continue tracking my progress. Once again welcome back hope to be friends.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    i owe all my success to MFP, i absolutely could not have done it without my friends, the tools and the support
  • jhoson
    jhoson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I cannot get motivated I feel frumpy, I need help I cant help myself:
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your encouragement and supportive and welcome back wishes :)

I should never have left! ...oh well thats life and Im BACK!! Yay!!

Feels so good to be back!