Bad day eating chocolate... AHHH!!!

Options
I've had a couple of bad days, and yesterday was not exception.

My hubby didn't help. Here is why!

We live about 10kms out of town, so that is good as no direct access to the shops to buy junk food, so if it is not in the house it is not a temptation. Last night Luke the hubby, went to his usual Tuesday night meeting which is about 15kms the other side of town. Since he had to drive thru town, he took it upon himself to bring back a 200 gram block of Cadbury Hazelnut Chocolate and handed it to me. That was a big mistake! Something takes over inside me when chocolate is involved, and that was that.

It didn't take too long for me to devour the whole lot and that was a massive 1125 calories. OMG!

I seem to have no control over myself. I look at a picture of myself that a friend emailed me. In the email she said "Chrissy I have a lovely picture of you". Of course it absolutely isn't and that should be my motivate to stop with eating chocolate and other stuff like that.

I'm hoping that today is another day, and I can put that behind me. I have to be stronger than I have been. But seriously somebody stop my hubby from helping me on the road to ruin...

Cheers to all and no chocolate today...
Chris