When I go walking...

Options
I feel like everyone is staring at me! I live in a high-traffic area and I feel like everyone is secretly snickering at the fat girl walking during rush hour traffic. I know it's bad but I can't help it! All I can hope is that in a few months, they'll all be envious of my smokin' bod!

Replies

• laurenjill
    laurenjill Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I feel like everyone is staring at me! I live in a high-traffic area and I feel like everyone is secretly snickering at the fat girl walking during rush hour traffic. I know it's bad but I can't help it! All I can hope is that in a few months, they'll all be envious of my smokin' bod!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    no one is staring...everyone is more than likely jealous and feeling guilty they arent doing the same thing you are..get head phones and keep walkin
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i thought you'd be used to this? regardless of weight you are still a woman. it's annoying i know but it's true both men and woman are likely to scope out another woman no matter how small or how big.

.s.
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Smile and snigger every now and again point :noway: they will think there is something wrong with themselves and leave you alone, get an ipod and earphones and sing aloud to your favourite tunes and :devil: st... them, remember that you are doing this for YOU :flowerforyou: never worry what other people MAY be thinking, you never know they may be thinking look at her............................. become fit and healthy AND enjoying it :bigsmile: .

The character of a person is often carried in the mannerisms of her pets :bigsmile: