stronglifts 3 week nsv pic

Options
2»

Replies

• EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    stronglifts is a good 5x5 starter program.

I noticed you said planet fitness... are you doing it with a barbell, or are you trying to do squats on a smith machine?

LOL ^^

do a couple same weight squats off the machine, then laugh. ;)

Ahhh yes, I despise the smith machine. Failest smith machine exercise I saw today was upright rows! Ohhhh... hahahah, it hurts my brain how bad that machine is.

I would rather do lighter dumbbell squats and get full ROM, instead of ever using that thing. Glad your getting your own rack OP, super jealous.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Yeah I know from reading on the stronglifts website I will have to back down in weight quite a bit with no machine. Oh well, as long as it's for a good cause. lol

yeah, but you'll catch back up quick and keep going.
    the worse part is that as you work your way back up you get your smaller "helper" muscles strained... stupid little places you never thought about and didnt know you had.

atleast when you start, your muscles wont be all tight and unable to go down. alot of people have to stretch their way to parallel, nevermind below that..
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Troy. Sad you're leaving me behind in Oklahoma, but I hear there's this real sweetie in Ohio... :-) Arms are looking awesome. :-)
  • mxmandani
    Options
    Looks awesome! keep it up
  • HansTied
    HansTied Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That's great work Troy. I am proud for you. You have to be happy. Life is good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!