I'm new - looking for friends.

Options
13»

Replies

• bratty72
    bratty72 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.. and anyone else that would like another friend... I am a working mom of 3 children., also in need of losing weight.. always willing to give support! :)
  • cooper21120
    cooper21120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello I have a one year old boy looking for new friends please add me :)
  • CarolanneG
    Options
    New here too. Feel free to add me and I'll encourage you all as much as I can :wink:
  • mishele41
    Options
    I'm newish. Been a member since september 2010, but haven't come on till now. You can add me up too.:smile:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I've been on about a week now! Feel free to add me!
  • hilary67
    Options
    hi,just joined .im a mum of 2 ,heavily obese,lots and lots to loose, would love to have you as a friend on here. definatly a case of the more the merrier.my names hilary. please contact me.
  • dburton
    Options
    You can add me also. I joined back in Sept 2010 and didn't keep up with it. I'm back now and am going to use this site to help me be successful. I work full-time and am a single parent. Going to be 40 in a couple years and would love to be healthy before I hit that milestone.
  • Jodeshood
    Jodeshood Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends. Please add me. Good luck!
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! This is an amazing site with so many great people to share, motivate, support, and cheer you on in your journey. I am not new I joined a little over a year ago, but this site has helped me lose 50 pounds and gain so much more. I tried many many different diets, I am sure we have all been there, but nothing ever worked long term. I could never have gotten this far without my MFP family. So I wish you the best of luck on your journey!