Girl Scout Cookies.... Those evil little *bleeps*

Options
2»

Replies

• Adshill
    Adshill Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I know...and my daughter is selling them so I have a house full of them..lol

Me too!! And I will be working a cookie booth this weekend. I have been doing pretty good at only having one here and there.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Just received my order today. I was good. I only had 2 thin mint & one tagalong. In my not so distant past I would have had one sleeve of each type.
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I could not agree more. I was a girl scout, but now those "cookie pushers" are really getting on my nerves. They are everywhere, but so far I've resisted. Thank goodness.
  • ELIZACAY236
    ELIZACAY236 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I know...and my daughter is selling them so I have a house full of them..lol

lol Mine too!
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I've bought as many boxes as I could this year (thin mints, yum!) just to show support to the Scouts because they are supporting transgendered girls! Go Scouts!

I just make sure to eat only a serving once every few days or so. 4 thin mints is still delish as long as I have room in my calories for them, it's fine! :)
  • Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    I could not agree more. I was a girl scout, but now those "cookie pushers" are really getting on my nerves. They are everywhe
    re, but so far I've resisted. Thank goodness.

Cookie pushers! *snort*

I have this vision of Brownies standing on the street corners..."Wanna get a sugar high? I got whatcha need right here. How about a thin mint? Come on you know ya want it."
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    There's no way I could give up girl scout cookies. I love trefoils and thin mints.
    My goal isn't to avoid them - it's to eat the serving size only once a day on a day when I really deserve it.

This year, the box will last longer than one sitting :D
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I could not agree more. I was a girl scout, but now those "cookie pushers" are really getting on my nerves. They are everywhe
    re, but so far I've resisted. Thank goodness.

Cookie pushers! *snort*

I have this vision of Brownies standing on the street corners..."Wanna get a sugar high? I got whatcha need right here. How about a thin mint? Come on you know ya want it."

LMAO.... to add to that vision, our Scout leader was "dealing" them out of the trunk of her car in the parking lot!!! LOL
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Agree! Made by the devil, for all that they're demonically delicious. I pat myself on the back because I've been ignoring 5 boxes of them in the freezer for more than a month.. because they were purchased as gifts for family and close friends who will say "yes please!" and don't care about the calories at all.

I guess I get to enjoy them sort of vicariously this way. And maybe I'll get to have just *one or two* of theirs when they unwrap their presents.