Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Needs Motivation!

Options
Hi I'm new here and fitness is not my thing! I'm looking for anyone who can help motivate me and encourage me! I get discouraged very easily when it comes to weight loss, but it's about time I buckle down and do it before I face health risks.

Help me reach my goal, lets be friends and motivate one another! ( :

Replies

• z_Zoe_z
    Options
    Hi =]

I'm fairly new too, feel free to add me and we can motivate each other =]

Either way good luck on your weightloss journey!
  • jadamuriel76
    jadamuriel76 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! About a year a a half a go I lost over 30 pounds using a very strict 1100 calorie diet and exercise routine. I did go to a weight loss clinic and in the beginning I had some help with a prescription diet aid. I have been very successful keeping the weight off although I have abandoned my fitness routine and do not monitor my diet nearly as closely as I used to until recently. I started taking a contraceptive injection and...bam 10 pounds! Refusing to gain all of the weight back, I decided to again begin monitoring my diet and get back on a workout routine.

It is not easy but you can do it! I did and for me there is NO turning back. Good Luck!
  • HappilyMarried2711
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new also (only been using mfp for about 2 weeks). But i log in everyday, log every meal and am a dedicated exerciser. I could always use another friend to keep me on track and to help along the way. Feel free to add me! We can do this together! :happy:
  • jrm28
    jrm28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this exercise and dieting thing. I am looking for any motivation I can get. I have tried it in the past and given up in about 2 weeks. I would love to motivate each other!
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    ( : Perfect, I've added y'all!

Congrats on everyone taking this step and working hard!
  • nikki_starr
    nikki_starr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I also need motivation. We can motivate each other :smile:
  • Jenne1979
    Jenne1979 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love the Carmen Electra strip to fitness series ( even though she irritates me with her fake sexy pout at the camera lol) It is a lot of fun to do, and helps you to feel sexy. Another really fun video is Yoga Booty Ballet - Cardio Cabaret this is by far my favorite at home work out!!!
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I've just started my journey and I'm a firm believe in you can never have enough friends!