Thank GOD!!! I'm no longer OBESE...

Options
2»

Replies

• finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you rock! i'm so happy for all you've accomplished in just a month and a day! imagine how great the rest of your life will feel :) keep working hard -- as i said earlier, you're an inspiration! :)
  • tessa022707
    tessa022707 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am .6 away from no longer being obese....I can't wait either. Congratulations to you.
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get from morbidly obese to "just" obese!!! Congrats on your progress!!!!!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I remember doing that, it was such a feeling of accomplishment, way better than a couple of lbs on the scale as it puts you in a whole new category that makes a difference to your health. 'Overweight' then 'Normal' were my main milestones. I recently got into the 'normal' range and it was massive! Having been obese for the last 10 years and obese or overweight for as far back as I can remember, I still have to remind myself that I'm no longer either of those things. It feels so weird in a really really good way.
    Best of luck with the rest of your journey. Now you've hit a major milestone you know the next one is possible x
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: THANKS AGAIN so much to everyone who replied :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Reading your replies are such an inspiration to/for me and reading what your dreams, goals and accomplishments are is also so fabulous and I am so proud of each and everyone one of you ALL who are choosing to live a new way, dream and new dream and begin or continue to do the HARD WORK of doing something about where you are or were--ALL of you guys just ROCK--period!:heart:
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know it's a great feeling.

I went from morbidly obese (BMI 47+) to obese to overweight to normal range and I remember each landmark was a celebration.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop!!!!
  • lowerbsnow
    lowerbsnow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I want it too! All of the comments are help me to stay motivated. Thank you everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!