looking for more friends for support

Options
Hi I'm Abby, I've been struggling a lot lately and I think having a few people to talk to about food and exercise related things would really help me. I have some friends on this website already but I don't really interact with them much other than the occasional comment or two. Don't get me wrong those types of friends on here are nice too, but I'd like to get to know people and be able to support each other more than just that.

Replies

• hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me :) like I said on another post, I am on here way more than I should be and I try to stay pretty positive and motivating.
  • asmithson19
    Options
    Add me too! I'll do my best to help!

I find it's much easier to help others than to help yourself! - My biggest problem anyways!

xx
  • eml298
    eml298 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Abby! While I've been a member of this site for quite a while, I've never really involved myself with the forums. However, the one prior time I truly had success with improving my health was when I *was* an active member of a forum. So, I'm guessing it would do me good to create a support (and motivation/accountability) system here, too.

I'd love to get to know you and be pals in action! :)
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I remember being on here a while back and only had a couple of friends for support and generally they were people I know personally.

When I came back, I posted that I needed more friends that were eating, exercising and enjoying life. Making this a life style, not a diet.

I believe in the support of people who are healthy and doing this right.

Nana believes in eating her exercise calories and fueling her body to support the exercise she's got to do to continue to become a lean, mean, Nana Machine. Bahahahah.

Feel free to add me but I will harp on eating and eating right.
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well if you'd like!
  • vness286
    vness286 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am definetly looking for the same things. I have about 60 pounds to loose and it would help to have someone to push me along. I would love to talk with you about it!
  • mtullock
    mtullock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello Abby - I am connected to a couple of great friends but would love to be yours as well. I will connect with you when I see you need encouragement and make suggestions and so on. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Mary