March Challenge Anyone?

Options
I would love to have a challenge for the month of March. I normally weight train at the gym because I love the feeling! However, I hate doing cardio, but I know that I need to do it so... I'd love to do a challenge and have people keep me accountable. I'd love to help others be accountable as well.

So, I was thinking we can all keep track of our cardio done for the day here! (Unless anyone has a better idea for the challenge). I just would like to be part of a group. Please add me and let's do this together!

I turn 21 March 3rd and I want to be at my goal this year! I weigh 142lbs, I'm only 5'1'' though. My goal is 120lbs by my sister's wedding this August!

That's 22lbs in 5 months. What are your goals?

Any takers? :)

Replies

• Heevenlee
    Options
    I'm up for it:) You can add me if you would like to.I weigh about the same as you and my goal is 120 also
  • mlemore1965
    mlemore1965 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it.
    My goal weight is 130, I weigh 157 as of last Saturday, I'm 5'4". That's 27 pounds by September.
  • amberjay0
    amberjay0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am up for it :)
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it happy to be added :-)
  • emmaj1820
    Options
    Me too, I would be up for it, I was 154, now 147 but I'm only 5ft 2...Iwould like to get to about 130 :)
  • Stacy533
    Stacy533 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My challenges is a 10K I have signed up for in March.

Only 3 weeks to go and now getting a little scared about how little running I have done
  • barbied123
    barbied123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am 5'1 also and 145. My goal is 130 by my brother's wedding in July. That is 15 pounds in 4 months. I can totally do it!
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Add me. I'll add more once I get on my computer.
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Definately up for a Challenge.. Im a bridesmaid come March 30th so need to look my best in the dress.

Getting back to Gym 3 times a week from next week so technically have no excuse ! Already banning bread from my diet so bring it on.......... x
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm in as this challenge will keep me focused on my c210k training!
  • catlundh
    catlundh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Trying to go for 3 runs a wk so this will help me stick with it!! Anyone have ideas of protein snacks?
  • lnes777
    lnes777 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I am 5'3", 152lbs and want to be 135lbs by my sons wedding in October. That is 17lbs.
  • SarahO1990
    Options
    I'm up for this challenge! I also hate doing cardio, but love weight training.

I'm 5'5" and my current weight is 140lbs and my goal weight is 119lbs. I would like to lose 21lbs by August for an upcoming girls holiday :)
  • lnes777
    lnes777 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like the Luna protein bars and their lemon bars.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    im up for it also. any and all can add me if you want! i need to be in a bikini by june 1 as i am spending 95% of the summer in ocean city maryland!!!!
  • TendaiMa
    TendaiMa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the challenge....I would like to lose at least 6kgs ( 13.2 pounds) by the begining of the Easter Holiday....Count me in.
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem....I am a cardio junkie...so my goal is to be more consistant with weights.
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    So what's the challenge? I'm interested also. I am 5'1 and I have a long term goal to weight between 120-125 but I'm currently at 186 lbs so I have a long way to go.. but I would like to lose about 20 lbs or so by summer which should be attainable! I love Cardio actually so I have no problem keeping up with it :-D I have two weddings to attend this year, one in the Spring and One in the Summer!
  • sarebak
    sarebak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I don't like doing cardio but I need to. :) I am doing a warrior dash in June and going to Siesta Key in July, I need to get going. :)
  • jmderango
    jmderango Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Going to Costa Rica in June and need to lose whatever I can by then. Total weight loss goal is 40lbs so if I can get 1/2 way there by June I'd be thrilled.