Anyone doing Biggest Loser workouts?

Options
i am starting my 100th diet today with the Biggest Loser. So hopefully I can keep up and lose the weigh that I need too.

192686.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

SW: 264.4 04/09
GW:160 04/10

Replies

• tabbyh25
    tabbyh25 Posts: 66
    Options
    i am starting my 100th diet today with the Biggest Loser. So hopefully I can keep up and lose the weigh that I need too.

192686.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

SW: 264.4 04/09
    GW:160 04/10
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i do both BL cardio max and BL power sculpt and love them both! excellent workouts.
  • ianconway
    ianconway Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Not doing the workouts, but following a lot of the recipes in the cookbook. They are nice a tasty with low calories
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    :bigsmile: I DO AND I LOVE THEM!!!!! We have a group of gals that kind of does it togeather here is the link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/48169-april-biggest-loser-dvds-challenges-new-members-welcome
    I sent you an email too!!!

jenny
  • mistyreed82
    Options
    I must be living in the stone ages...but...where can I buy the BL workout videos? I LOVE watching the show...however, I havent watched it the past few seasons....Im way to busy or MY AMERICAN IDOL is on at the same time....hehe. Thanks and good luck to all!! :smile:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I think you can get them at Walmart or Target. I have done several of the dvds, and I like them.
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    just me again hahah but hey AMY_B I just looked at your ticker and I just have to say AWESOME!!!! good job girl!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    jenny
  • tabbyh25
    tabbyh25 Posts: 66
    Options
    I started the Biggest Loser last night but I have one question. Am I suppose to do the low intensity cardio and the strength and sculpt the same day?
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    just me again hahah but hey AMY_B I just looked at your ticker and I just have to say AWESOME!!!! good job girl!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    jenny
    Thanks! It's taken me a few years to get to this point, but that's just because I had 2 more kids in there. :heart:

Tabby--I think you could do them both in one day but you don't have to. I sometimes do two videos in one day (okay, most days I do).
  • destinyisyours
    Options
    I've been going back and forth between BL cardio max and BL power sculpt. I've been doing them 5 days a week. Cardio one day and Power Sculpt the next. This is the start of my 3rd week. So far I love the 2 dvd's. I just started lvl2 yesterday!! WhooHoo. And it kicked my butt!