30 day shred...help!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• DanielleRN8
    Options
    Just push through and work through the soreness. I am on level 3 day 6 and I am still doing modified. I don't feel bad about it because my results so far are amazing! Just do what you can and keep your heart rate up. :)
  • jina1981
    Options
    cooooool thanks guys im loving the feedback....i think i will tough it out for another week then ima push myself to level 2...wish me luck!!!!!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    so I been doin it for about 1 week and its still really hard...I can do all the moves but not as long as they do...I know your supposed to do it for 10 days then go to level 2 but I don't think I will be able to do level 2 if I can't hang with level 1...what do I do?????

I'm going through my second round of 30 DS. I too was in the same position as you. I decided to push myself and go onto the next level (level 2) after the first ten days. You'll be fine, keep it up, you'll be a lot stronger than when you started if you keep it up.
  • ajzmann
    ajzmann Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it...do level one until you feel like you've mastered it, then move on. I've been using the 30 day shred as a supplement to my running training (I do it on my strength days) so I did level one for about 6 weeks. Granted, I traveled quite a bit in there and also only did the video maybe 2-3 times per week, but I still see my body changing. It didn't happen in 30 days, but I don't feel burned out. I just finally switched to level two and am amazed at how well I can do the moves!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!