Down 101 pounds in 18 months!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry that people treated you the way they did before you lost weight! Losing weight makes you more healthy, not more worthy of love or kindness. You sound as if you have always been a beautiful woman and now you are becoming a healthy one as well. Thank you for sharing your story!:flowerforyou: It truly is an inspiration!! :flowerforyou: I would love for you to friend me if you want to:smile: I am new here and would love the help and motivation of my journey ahead
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    well done that's a lovely post, thank you for sharing. You should feel very proud of yourself. I bet your husband is eating his words. :happy:
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! What a great job you have done so far! :)
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It breaks my heart to hear that people would slam the door on you. I wish you all the success on your last 80 lbs!! :flowerforyou:
  • energy4life
    Options
    WOW Incredible journey ! You are so kind and inspirational. Thank you for posting. You will be blessed and people will confide in you because you didn't judge them. You will give love to all because of the hardship you've been through. God bless you and thanks for your successful story. You are amazing!
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    good job.!!!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far and I wish you the best. You have made it a long way so you will make your goal! You inspire me too. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the motivation!
  • julied5344
    Options
    Congratulations!! You have done an amazing job! But I do hope that you can offer yourself the same kindness that you wish others had given you and watch your wedding video and see it for the lovely day that it was.
  • payasita21
    Options
    wow, im speechless, this is very inspiring me to keep up with i have started.. good job u look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!