Lent commitment! Join me!

Options
Hey all! So I have decided I am going to do 30DS for LENT, but make it last 40 days. Level 1 for 15 days, Level 2 for 15 days and then Level 3 for 10 days. I am also eliminating the Cs, as I call them, from my life. The Cs include: coke (all soda pops), cookies, chips, candies and yes, even chocolate! Surely this will do some damage! I look forward to seeing my results in 40 days! I am thinking, after all Christ indured for me, I can do this! So, here I go! I would love to have some buddies join me, so if you are interested, just say so! This starts tomorrow 2/22, Ash Wednesday and runs through 4/1, Palm Sunday. Make sure to take pictures and measure! :)

Replies

• snettleton7
    snettleton7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll get my pictures & measurements taken tonight =)
  • tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but with a modification. I'm going to make sure to do some kind of workout every day, but it won't always be 30 Day Shred. I run 3 times a week, do yoga one and do other stuff, too. I'd already decided to give up soda (which I'd really limited since the first of the year) but I'll join you in dropping the other stuff, too, except for maybe chips. I don't know that I can give up tortilla chips, but I'll make sure I buy baked ones so they're at least a little better. :)

And feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I don't drink coke eat cookies or candy - but I am already giving up all chips (tortilla included) for lent along with bread and pasta and beer. I could easily give up chocolate too so I'm in.

I also signed up for a 5K St Paddy's day weekend so getting prepared for that along with giving up a lot of crap food should help me look better in 40 days - hoping so anyway!