finally did it

Options
I have been saying for the past two weeks I was going to start the couch to 5k. I went hiking with a couple of my friends yesterday and we took some photos. After seeing the pictures I knew I had to do something for body. Today i finally got off my butt and did the couch to 5k. It was alot harder than I thought it was going to be. I guess I am in worse shape than I thought but that is ok now I know I can do it and Im going to keep at it. I think I am going to alternate every day with the couch to 5k and the 30 day shred. I just got the dvd in. Going to watch it tonight and try it tomorrow. :happy:

Replies

• sculpy3
    sculpy3 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have been saying for the past two weeks I was going to start the couch to 5k. I went hiking with a couple of my friends yesterday and we took some photos. After seeing the pictures I knew I had to do something for body. Today i finally got off my butt and did the couch to 5k. It was alot harder than I thought it was going to be. I guess I am in worse shape than I thought but that is ok now I know I can do it and Im going to keep at it. I think I am going to alternate every day with the couch to 5k and the 30 day shred. I just got the dvd in. Going to watch it tonight and try it tomorrow. :happy:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting couch to 5 k!! Keep going.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!