Wat is this 30 lb shred

Options
Hi
I keep seeing posts about this thing, not too sure wat it is, had a look around n cant find any info on it. Can any one help x

Replies

• NoleenD
    Options
    Hiya, 30 day shred is an exercise dvd by Jillian Michaels - one of the trainers from the American biggest loser show. It is basically circuit training - 3 levels (containing 3 circuits I think) over 30 days. Each circuit is 3mins of strength, 2 mins of cardio and 1 min of abs. It is a really good workout, she is a brilliant trainer. Its only 20-25mins in total and you really feel like you have worked!!
  • fuzzybear123
    fuzzybear123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    A great workout DVD
  • Chloeoo
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

There's a link!
    I've just started it and I love it.
    It's very motivating and you feel AWESOME after doing it!!

Give it a go!!

You'll burn a nice amount of calories in 20-30 minutes :)
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    All you need to know is it's a workout DVD that you should be doing! Go get it! :)
  • tiggerdug
    tiggerdug Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing this too, saw it on amazon for £5 so think i might give it ago, anyone know how to log it as calorie burn?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing this too, saw it on amazon for £5 so think i might give it ago, anyone know how to log it as calorie burn?

I logged it as Circuit Training since she constantly repeats that phrase throughout the workout. I stopped after day 3 because my knees were killing me. I'm too young to feel this old
  • tiggerdug
    tiggerdug Posts: 67 Member
    Options

I logged it as Circuit Training since she constantly repeats that phrase throughout the workout. I stopped after day 3 because my knees were killing me. I'm too young to feel this old

hee hee, like it! I might give it a go, good to have something in the house when no time for the gym!