Work out ideas needed, please!

Options
Hey there,
I'm currently on my 16th day of the 30 Day Shred and I really like it and I am seeing results, but since I'm almost half way done with it I'm trying to plan out what workout I will do next. The main thing I really like about the 30DS is that it is only about a 20-25 minute high intensity workout that covers strength, cardio and abs. Anything that takes over 30-40 minutes loses my attention so I’m not looking for lengthy plans but I still want the intensity. I plan to eventually bump up my workouts to be longer but I’m going to gradually work my way up to that. Right now I’m focusing on working out everyday with short effective workouts that burn fat and build muscle. (It’s already an accomplishment in itself that I have worked out for 16 days straight! LOL)

Does anybody have any suggestions for other workout DVDs or even just workout routines that really help to burn off that fat and build some muscle?! I was thinking of looking at more of Jillian Michaels DVDs. Does anybody like any of her other workouts? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Replies

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Check out Leslie Sansone. I think she is amazing:smile: She really gives you a great workout without feeling like you're going to kill yourself:laugh: