beef?

Options
so i've been losing weight slowly, but it's all good .i feel great! however, i don't normally eat red meat, and i had some today for lunch with steamed veggies. You think this is Okay? I guess I'm just wondering since i've been losing pounds it without eating it, will it be a problem if i ate some today?
thankssssssss

Replies

• nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    so i've been losing weight slowly, but it's all good .i feel great! however, i don't normally eat red meat, and i had some today for lunch with steamed veggies. You think this is Okay? I guess I'm just wondering since i've been losing pounds it without eating it, will it be a problem if i ate some today?
    thankssssssss
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    not a problem

red meat is a great source of the protein you need
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    If it was lean beef there is no problem. I eat lean beef once a week. Beef such as 96/4 ground beef, lean cuts of steak and roast beef. If you are eating fatty hamburger or ground beef that could be a problem if you ate alot of it . Have a wonderful day and remember everything in moderation. :smile: Cindy :heart:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Me unfortunately I gave up beef and pork, Im am now eating fish,turkey,:wink: and chicken and later Im try tofu. To be honest with you I dont even missed it.
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Just be careful about how much you eat... especially if you haven't had it for a while, it does a number on your system when you go back to it (former vegetarian :laugh: )
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Just don't weight tomorrow. :smile:
    not a problem

red meat is a great source of the protein you need
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    I stopped eating beef but did pick up buffalo...it's a lot leaner meat and the buffalo I buy is organically fed and allowed to graze.....Commanche Buffalo out of Lawton, OK......I still eat chicken, pork and turkey but just limit all my quantities.....protein is important in any diet.......If you have never tried buffalo, do knock it till you try it.....it's really good.....:flowerforyou:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I eat lots of red meat!

It's a good source of protein and bumps up iron and whatnot. I can't imagine a diet without it.
  • SaritaChiquita
    SaritaChiquita Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love beef. I grew up eating a lot of it, and I crave it all the time .
    96/4% Ground beef is awesome for making 4oz burgers. Only 130 calories and 4g fat!

Flank steak is another one of my weaknesses
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love beef. I grew up eating a lot of it, and I crave it all the time .
    96/4% Ground beef is awesome for making 4oz burgers. Only 130 calories and 4g fat!

Flank steak is another one of my weaknesses

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    carne asada:love: