Replies

• antihillmoby
    antihillmoby Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Will do thank you.
  • antihillmoby
    antihillmoby Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thank you - the strawberries are a great idea!
  • c501
    c501 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I found using a collodial vitamin/mineral supplement cures the cravings.Go to your local health food store and ask for a good tasting one. Good luck
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I seem to be holding over with crystal light because it makes your water sweet. But, you have to be okay with the fake sugar taste (i'm a diet coke addict & sometimes that helps also). It's really hot where I live so it's easy to be satisfied with flavored water. What about Jello or Applesauce? That's cold & yummy.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Sourcraut!!! But I am 6 months pregnant too ;)
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth when you are finished eating dinner. Food never seems appealing to me when I can still taste toothpaste in my mouth.

This ^
  • StephStepByStep
    StephStepByStep Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I usually fill a large glass up of water, ice, and some lemon and sip/refill until bedtime!
  • Kristinapedia
    Kristinapedia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Popcorn!!!

Use powdered sugar as a topping (sort of like kettle corn) I make "real" popcorn on the stove w/ olive oil. I measure out some powdered sugar (heck you could prob use splenda if you wanted!), I spray popcorn w/ non-stick spray and use a mini stranier to evenly distribute the powdered sugar. 10 cups popped (about 1/3 cup unpopped) is 150 calories, I don't count the olive oil because I use so little to pop it but you can obviously use an air popper. If you use splenda to sweeten, then the only calories is the popcorn.

Popcorn has fiber and protein :)
  • rahmyers
    rahmyers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    popcorn sprinkled with splenda and cinnamon, yumm! Also try strawberries sprinkled with cinnamon, or chew some sugar free gum. Just learn to have sweets with a healthier twist. My fav is 1/2 a frozen bananna blended with almond milk, ice, 1/2 tsp vanilla, and splenda, it's similar to a milkshake.
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I know it sucks.

diet soda
    herb tea with splenda
    drink a bunch of water
    brush your teeth and go to bed
    exercise more and eat the cals back

If you're desperate enough to make this post, try eating something:
    a big bowl of diet gelatin with local squirt cream
    save calories for a snack, like a smart pop porcorn and a diet soda.
    have a 25 cal mini chocolate square
    have a half cup of green beans!
    2 cups salad with 0 calorie dressing.
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Banana "ice cream"!

I always keep a few peeled, frozen bananas in my freezer. When I get the craving for icecream, I just take a frozen banana and throw it in the blender with some skim milk. More milk makes it more shake/smoothie-like, less milk makes it more icecream-like. It is cold and creamy, and the bananas really fill you up!