My first week at my new gym!!

A few things I learned at my new gym!

1) Don't talk to anyone.... you'll fit right in- I'm not at the gym to make friends...
but a "Hi" once in a while is good....right?? yeah not at this gym.....NO one say anything
to anyone...I think those skinny *****es need a burger they are really cranky in the morning

2) Don't get the towel service- The towel service is a joke! I'm fat...I'm going to the gym to loose weight
the towels are way too small...it will not even cover my left boob....are you kidding me??

3) Learn how to use the machines first- All treadmills are the same right...NOT
I had happen to push the emergency button twice while on the treadmill...breaking it for a couple of days...oops

4) Dont' take any classes the first week- What the hell was I thinking...I'm not in shape at all...
does going to the couch to the fridge count???...but I was really excited to get back into things...not the best plan..I almost
threw up ...take it easy the first couple of weeks

I hope that the next couple of weeks won't kill me :)

Replies

• zafferFL
    zafferFL Posts: 402
    A few things I learned at my new gym!

1) Don't talk to anyone.... you'll fit right in- I'm not at the gym to make friends...
    but a "Hi" once in a while is good....right?? yeah not at this gym.....NO one say anything
    to anyone...I think those skinny *****es need a burger they are really cranky in the morning

2) Don't get the towel service- The towel service is a joke! I'm fat...I'm going to the gym to loose weight
    the towels are way too small...it will not even cover my left boob....are you kidding me??

3) Learn how to use the machines first- All treadmills are the same right...NOT
    I had happen to push the emergency button twice while on the treadmill...breaking it for a couple of days...oops

4) Dont' take any classes the first week- What the hell was I thinking...I'm not in shape at all...
    does going to the couch to the fridge count???...but I was really excited to get back into things...not the best plan..I almost
    threw up ...take it easy the first couple of weeks

I hope that the next couple of weeks won't kill me :)

1) People take their exercise seriously, no time to socialize :)
    2) I think those are sweat towels, not for after shower towels.
    3) Report broken machines to the front desk, any decent gym will take care of maintenance if reported.
    4) Throwing up is good :)

Good job on taking the step...keep it up!
  • dump :)