BL Cardio Max Weight Loss Question

Options
I unfortunately can't afford a HRM right now to calculate my calories burned so I was wondering how I should calculate a rough estimate of how much I burn during the work out. I've been putting it under "aerobics, general" but didn't know if it should be under "high impact" or what. Or is there another way to get a rough estimate?

Replies

• zumbamommaof4
    zumbamommaof4 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What exercise are you doing? Google it. I just googled Zumba calculator and it gave me lots of websites to calculate the calories burned for zumba. I am sure you could find something that works :)
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of squats with weights, jumping jacks, push ups with rear-flies w/ weights. I tried googling but nothing too helpful has been found.
  • zumbamommaof4
    zumbamommaof4 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hmm...... i guess i would call that strength training. Let me know if you find anything. Oh how do you get that little scale chart on your posts ?
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    It is more cardio with strength training in it. (when I think of straight up strength training, it doesn't look like this) I think I found the it under tools. And then under community checked the box under settings to display it.