newbie who's gained back the 50lbs she lost. Ready to lose a

Options
I just downloaded this app and logged onto the website. It's great to have someplace to come and get motivated by others. Lost 30+ lbs in 1996. Gained it back and more when I had my dd in '01.
Finally lost 50lb in '08. Gained most of I back the last couple of years. Ready to be at a healthy weight. I'm about 5' 4" or 5' 5" and weigh about 180. I'm not exactly sure because I can't bear to get on the scale lately. I try to still wear my clothes that are getting right and not buy many new ones, so I can be reminded that I need to eat better. I just logged on what I ate this mor
ning. Awareness is good. I lice half and half in my chamomile tea. Didn't realize that was adding so many grams of fat and calories. Made this awesome homemade chx taco soup which is low in day and calories. Trying to cut back on the sodium in it though.

In the past, I've had much success losing weight when doing The Firm. I love The Firm for this reason. I'm going to do my first workout in a long time today. I've been experiencing some stress and have been looking forward to the relief from stress that working out gives me. Would love some workout/weightloss friends. Does anyone else love The Firm?