I Can See Through My Thighs!

Options
:laugh: I discovered something today that was very exciting, and at the same time, hilarious! I've been working out at Curves since 10/1/11. I joined MFP in January and started really focusing on my diet, as well. So there's this stretch I do after I finish working out; you grab these two bars and bend over, drop your head forward, rounding out your back, stretching your shoulder and back muscles (feels great after a workout). As I stood there this morning, counting in my head, I realized...I CAN SEE THROUGH MY THIGHS! Well, okay, not actually THROUGH them, but I can see BETWEEN them! All the way up! No little chubby bulges meeting in the middle. After my initial excitement, I just couldn't help but laugh. It's amazing what those little milestones can do for one's self-esteem and motivation.

Replies

• GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    yeah bwoi, i look forward to seeing through mine :glasses:
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!

I was a little concerned at first, thinking that maybe you translucent flesh and muscle as well as skin. Lol.

Well done you. X
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I look forward to that too. I keep checking! Congrats!
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Oo!! Congrats! I can't wait until I have that hole between my thighs!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!