What compliment do you get most often??

Options

Replies

• OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    "You're really not as much as a d*ck as I thought you were. You know, after knowing you for like 10 years. You're still a d*ck though."
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    "You have a nice smile"...or You should smile more - because you have a really nice smile. I am told that I am very serious....

Also - when I'm not in uniform (law enforcement) and my hair is down and I am dressed nicely - I get a lot of compliments. Yes, I look totally different...
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Since I've lost weight, people keep telling me that I look so much younger than I am
    :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    People comment on how happy I look. Another sixty pounds and they'll comment on my athletic prowess.....'cause I'll be doing cartwheels everywhere I go!!!!
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My green eyes and my voice...
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My bright blue eyes and my nice curves (I have NEVER been told that before...only that I am muscular and athletic! HA)
  • kking76
    kking76 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I always get compliments on my hair. Then I tell people God gave me this hair to make up for my nose.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    At the gym? - I love your socks (my look is shorts and crazy knee socks). Or compliments on the weight I'm lifting. Most people are now used to seeing me at this weight so I don't really get any physical compliments anymore.
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    People always like my eyes
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    That I have full lips and long eyelashes... I would have to agree. :o)
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Here's a different one- my hubby compliments my "butt chin"
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    "You have beautiful hair!!" "Wish i had your hair" "You have amazing eyes" and ofcourse the boobs.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    When you get all that? >>>>>>points to the booty!! AHAHA and those Squats are working!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Youre so shiny!
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My eyes and my hair...you all are cracking me up today! Some of these posts are hilarious!!! Thanks for a good laugh!
  • BradT1974
    BradT1974 Posts: 22
    Options
    What's a compliment? I've never got one of those, people see me and cross to the other side of the street.
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mostly that i'm strong as an ox...... That's fine and dandy, but not really glad to be compared to an ox! LOL
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Most recently it has been "you look like you have lost alot of weight" and that makes me feel like all the effort was worth it.
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    I get told I'm handsome. What does that even mean?

A twosome is two people having sex.
    A threesome is three people having sex.
    A foursome is four people having sex.
    So handsome means... :indifferent:

HAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh: