Brides?

Options
2»

Replies

• pinkxjen
    Options
    Hi Brides!!

My wedding is 01/12/13 & I'm trying to lose some major weight .. For right now, my goal is 50lbs but I definitely need more than that. I love MFP also and am very new to the site.

Congrats to all and good luck! :)
  • c2jvintage
    c2jvintage Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Mine is 10/27/12 :) Congrats to all of you, keep up the hard work! I have 10-15 to lose before then
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Mine is 8/10/2013, I know it's a ways away but I'm looking to lose 14 pounds and keep it off and then continue to stay in shape and maintain a health weight!

Good luck ladies, you can do it!
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    1ST- Congrats too all of you on your upcoming weddings!! Good luck to all of you on your goals, I know you all can do it!

My wedding date is May19th 2012! 84 days left to go and I've lost 33 lbs so far and looking to lose more! Ordered my dress in a size smaller then what I was when I tried it on and I have 3 1/2 inches till it fits, and not going to stop there, hoping to be able to get it taken in one more size! Working out hard and logging everything I eat has been the key and the support from my friends on here is amazing! So lucky to have them!!