Ranch Lover!

Options
2»

Replies

• onmyway31
    Options
    Maries yogurt dressing are awesome. They have many flavors to choose from, I just discovered them last week.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I :heart: ranch!
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    you can also make a dressing with the dry ranch packets and 3 tbs red wine vinegar, 3 tbs balsamic and 2 tbs olive oil... add more of each at those ratios until you reach a flavor you like!
  • Mommy_x3
    Options
    I buy the light hidden valley ranch and then I add some salsa and some wholly guacamole!!! It is awesome!!!

love the wholly guacamole 100 calorie packs!

Now this sounds awesome!! Definitely trying this one!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Bolthouse Farms Classic Ranch yogurt dressing. You can't tell the difference. 2tbsp 45 calories.

Look at yogurt dressings for subs on most any type of creamy salad dressing. I was a skeptic, but now a believer! YOGI RULES!
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wishbone makes a Ranch spray dressing... 2 calories per spray. Not too bad either. :happy:

I'll have to try that out....
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I use light ranch.. i think it's usually 70-90 calories per 2tbsp serving. Harris Teeter has a good light ranch, and walmart brand is OK.
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    When I eat salads the ONLY dressing I use is Ranch Dressing.. Is there a substitute anyone else is using??

Try mixing plain greek yogurt *fat free)t with ranch packets. Maybe mix in some splenda if needed for taste.

Thank me later.

Hmm....gonna try that! :tongue:
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wishbone makes a Ranch spray dressing... 2 calories per spray. Not too bad either. :happy:

the sprays are disgusting!! as long as you drink plenty of water salt and pepper your salad and put a serving on ranch on side and dip your fork in it before each bite, you use WAYY less and your brain still registers the flavor and will not know the difference, I do it all the time its usually 45-60 calories for a huge plate of salad!! :bigsmile:
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I've tried the bottled low-fat & fat-free ranches & I think they are disgusting. Not a fan of cottage cheese but may have to try that recipe, it has great protein!