Gym stares

2»

Replies

• MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    I really was thinking outside of the box, not what i expected lol
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,578 Member
    You ever lock eyes with someone consistently at the gym time after time but still never know their name or talk to them? This is weird, but it keeps me busy on the treadmill. Any thoughts?
    Yes, eventually I will break the ice so the awkwardness subsides...
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    yes but i don't talk to any girls at all because they're all in the cardio area...only once one girl asked me if i was using a machine lol
    oh and besides im usually shy but not that much
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    I get tired of it and end up introducing myself.

Odd. I've sworn that some that I see are total a holes but once talking to them, they end up being totally cool. I have my own bias to overcome sometimes
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 896 Member
    lol some of you guys are sooo mean...:(
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    i'm typically all business but now that i've been going there a while im noticing regulars are saying how you doing or they singing a song my headphones are in so im pretty much guessing
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yes, and he's totally hot in my opinion, but also married, so that kind of ruins things...
  • ramonasowner
    ramonasowner Posts: 136 Member
    PLEASE UNDRESS ME WITH YOUR EYES

Funny_Face_Guy.jpg

babhahahahahah
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    This must be a cardio thing. When I'm lifting, staring at someone is the last thing on my agenda.
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    PLEASE UNDRESS ME WITH YOUR EYES

Funny_Face_Guy.jpg

omg, im on here right now bc i cant sleep. that image is not helping.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    I notice others looking at me in the weight room, usually its cause I'm one of the very few girls in there. The dudes won't say anything to me though. And in the cardio room I'm too busy running to notice anyone else. I do usually have a pissed off look on my face, so maybe that's why they stare? There was a guy tonight that just wouldn't stop! I almost said something to him to make him stop but was busy. :)