What's your favorite good for you Greek Yogurt?

Options
I use the Chobabani Pineapple but I dont care for the calories and carbs/sugar it has, of course I eat it as treats and not as regularly as I would like. What other brands do you like/have and how do you eat it? Do you add anything else to it?

Replies

• egelderm
    Options
    Fage Greek Yogurt 0% fat :) I've tried every single one, and this is by far my favorite!! :) It has a ton of calcium and protein!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Fage Greek Yogurt 0% fat :) I've tried every single one, and this is by far my favorite!! :) It has a ton of calcium and protein!

Same here!

I find flavored yogurts too sweet for my taste. I eat them plain or I will add some fresh or frozen berries, a little fruit preserves, or if I want crunch, granola or Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal.
  • SaraEWrig
    SaraEWrig Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Plain Non Fat Zoi - with a light dusting of stevia mixed in.
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Oikos Stonyfield Farm Organic Greek - all flavors. Only yogurt I can eat and enjoy, and I've hated yogurt for years now
  • SouthernArt77
    SouthernArt77 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Chobani is our favorite. We buy plain, fat-free and then I sweeten it myself with some honey or berries. That way, I can control the amount of calories going into it and what they come from.
  • oharabears
    Options
    Trader Joe's full-fat Greek yogurt, 1/2 C. organic pumpkin puree, 1/2 oz. chopped pecans, drizzle with honey...total heaven, and keeps me going all morning!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Fage 2%, a hell of a lot nicer than 0%