JUST WANT TO SAY HI

I JUST FOUND THIS WEBSITE AND I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT...

I HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL TO THE GYM EVERYDAY FOR A MONTH. I WILL BE MEASURING MYSELF THIS SUNDAY TO SEE IF I LOST ANY INCHES....

JUST WANTED TO SAY HI

Replies

• I JUST FOUND THIS WEBSITE AND I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT...

I HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL TO THE GYM EVERYDAY FOR A MONTH. I WILL BE MEASURING MYSELF THIS SUNDAY TO SEE IF I LOST ANY INCHES....

JUST WANTED TO SAY HI
  • Hi:smile:
    Good job on going to the gym everyday!! It's not an easy thing to do! I have just found this site myself and I love it so far, hope you do to :flowerforyou:
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    welcome!
  • This is an AWESOME site - just found it yesterday and have told several friends.
  • Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • babygirl
    babygirl Posts: 7 Member
    Hello,

I am glad you found this site. I have become obsessed with this site. A co-worker told me about this site around a week ago, but I wish I had know about it before the year started. This site makes you really realize how much food you are intaking. I work out at least four times per week and have lost 10 pounds since Jan. 1st. I plan to continue using this site and hopefully by mid-March lose at least 15 more pounds. Good Luck!
  • I just found this site today and it seems pretty cool. everyone seems to be getting a lot out of it from what I can see so here's hoping it works for me! :happy:
  • I USED TO PAY WEIGHT WATCHERS A FEE FOR THE SAME RESOURCES....
    GOOGLE IS WONDERFUL!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK':
  • hi i just joined this site a few minutes ago and i already love it. i need advice on how to find time to exercise, i work full time during the day cleaning houses and go to school full time at night. and do boy scouts and girl scouts with my children when im not at work or school :happy: