30DS results???

Sooo, im on day 15 of 30 Day Shred as of tomorrow, so half way through and im on Level 2. Although i feel slimmer in myself im not really seeing much change asin toning up. My mum has also been doing it and she's quit today cause she's had enough.

I really want to see it through till the end but when the hell am i gunna see results. It bloody killed me doing it today but i didnt quit. Then i went to town to buy a new dress for when i go out on Friday night, trying stuff on in the changing rooms and i felt so flabby and discusting.

Please tell me the hard work does pay off??? Whats everyones experiences and results with this? I've been doing it everyday.

Replies

• MamaKL5
    MamaKL5 Posts: 69 Member
    Did you take before photos? A lot of people feel like they're not losing anything, but then they look at before photos and can see a difference. If you haven't taken any yet, take some now and then compare at the end of the 30 days.
  • martesha
    martesha Posts: 1 Member
    Dont give up!! it takes a little longer ;-)
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    I just started it last night. I felt like I might die, but today I have more energy and I'm ready for some more! If you feel slimmer in yourself, that's PROGRESS! You can't expect extreme changes in two weeks.
  • salmanajmal
    salmanajmal Posts: 93 Member
    i am also on day 15th. i lost one inch from my chest one from my hips and another from my waist in the first week but there is no good news in the second one :). although i have been complemented by many ppl for being looking slimmer :). plz don give and keep sticking on to it
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Did you take before photos? A lot of people feel like they're not losing anything, but then they look at before photos and can see a difference. If you haven't taken any yet, take some now and then compare at the end of the 30 days.
    Yeah i have and i took somemore and there is a slight difference but then going out trying dresses on im thinking "jeesuz, im soo flabby for a 21 year old". It just really got to me. I know im only half way through but with how much it kills me doing this workout, espesh with what Level 3 looks like i will be gutted if there isnt much of a change by day 30.
  • Charloo1990
    I just started it last night. I felt like I might die, but today I have more energy and I'm ready for some more! If you feel slimmer in yourself, that's PROGRESS! You can't expect extreme changes in two weeks.
    Yeah i guess, i just really wanna tone up though :/

And Martesha, im defo not giving up lol. I wanna see it through to day 30 and then at least i really can moan if i don't see changes lol.
  • Charloo1990
    i am also on day 15th. i lost one inch from my chest one from my hips and another from my waist in the first week but there is no good news in the second one :). although i have been complemented by many ppl for being looking slimmer :). plz don give and keep sticking on to it
    Well done, thats great :) I lost 2lbs in the 1st 10 days but im thinkin i should have a decent loss when i get weighed again this Sat cause i am feeling a lot slimmer. I just wanna be toned though. What use in being slim if u feel flabby :(
  • Keep going! I completed day 30 of the 30 DS yesterday (on 2/21/2012)! I completely forgot to take before pics but I did lose 9 pounds and feel like I have lost some inches AND definately gained some stamina. Believe me, when I started level one, I thought I was going to die but by the time you get to Level three, yeah, you still feel like you are going to die but it's just a little easier! I had myself measured after completing 30 DS yesterday, taking pics, and starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow morning!

Good Luck!
  • Charloo1990
    Keep going! I completed day 30 of the 30 DS yesterday (on 2/21/2012)! I completely forgot to take before pics but I did lose 9 pounds and feel like I have lost some inches AND definately gained some stamina. Believe me, when I started level one, I thought I was going to die but by the time you get to Level three, yeah, you still feel like you are going to die but it's just a little easier! I had myself measured after completing 30 DS yesterday, taking pics, and starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow morning!

Good Luck!
    Did u see results toned wise? Im not even so bothered about what i lose, i just wanna tone up so bad. Well done for making it through the whole 30 days though, thats fab :)
  • I definately see more definition in my arms and back. And while I don't have that six pack yet, that she says we should have by level three, I think I can see a start of the top 2 pack! :-) Hey, being 42 and having had two kids and no exercise in several years, it takes a little longer to get it off than we put it on but I'm determined to do it!