Running with compression shorts

Options
Hi everyone,

Is there anything wrong with running with compression shorts everytime you run?

Replies

• kgarman
    kgarman Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I can't run without compression shorts. Keeps things tucked away and the legs from getting chaffed.
  • DonPendergraft
    DonPendergraft Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with it. I would think they would get hot if you wore them all of the time in the summer, but whateva. Personally, I only wear mine if I go more than about 12 miles. I don't have to worry about applying body glide or whatever. No chafing. Of course, I always put my runners shorts on top. If you don't, then they probably wouldn't be so hot for you.
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I wish the guy that lives in my town would wear compression shorts, he wears track shorts with no underwear and every time he goes by I can see his twig and berries. I see more berries in the summer..... berries hang so low when it's warm out. *shudders*
  • DonPendergraft
    DonPendergraft Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I wish the guy that lives in my town would wear compression shorts, he wears track shorts with no underwear and every time he goes by I can see his twig and berries. I see more berries in the summer..... berries hang so low when it's warm out. *shudders*

Wow. I don't always wear my compression shorts, but my running shorts are not the short kind. That's so 70's! I have longer running shorts. My wedding tackle remains unseen...
  • Graciecny
    Options
    Holy crap, twig and berries, wedding tackle?! Best-est new (to me) euphamisms evah!
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I wore them when I used to play basketball to keep things in place and never had a problem. I think the only time you'd have problems is if you were a marathon runner and "compressed" things for hours a day.
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Bwwwhhhhaaaaaa, that is sooo funny!!!! twigs, berries, wedding tackle!!!! hahahahahahaha

Wow. I don't always wear my compression shorts, but my running shorts are not the short kind. That's so 70's! I have longer running shorts. My wedding tackle remains unseen...
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    eeeeuuw lol
  • 4KatieLynn4
    Options

lol i have one of those in my town too!! its horrible, i get confused why his wife, who runs with him, doesnt say something to him!